December 18, 2007

Evolving Styles

A while ago I posted pictures of my spring line. You might remember that they looked like this:

The original dresses had cap sleeves with green trim. The purple dress had a purple flower. The dresses just didn't feel right - not girlie enough.










On the purple dress, I changed the sleeves to puffed sleeves. The flower was changed to a pink one. I'd say those minor changes make a big difference!









I removed the sleeves on the pink dress. The fabric says "sun dress" to me. The flower and bow were moved off center and set-off with a pink ribbon loop.

I like the changes - they work better for me. I have one more frog-themed dress which will be posted later. I am nearly done designing Spring - just a few more things to sew. These dresses will be available in the store in January.

2 comments:

  1. Esther...WOW! They are beautiful!!!

    Too stinkin' cute!

    With friendship,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. [blushing]

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete