January 02, 2008

A fresh start in 2008

I have put off announcing my goals for 2008. I don't write them down - a mental list usually suffices for me. As I previously mentioned, one goal is to improve my photography skills. Today I am building my el-cheapo light box.

A fresh start means starting things off right. For me this means crossing several things off my to-do list that have been languishing.
  • Create a new front page for the store
  • Start a 2008 Ledger
  • Pay Bills
  • Blog Post
  • Finish grading pant
Crossing things off my list helps me to feel like I actually did something today. Woo-hoo. Yes, the pants are finally graded and I will post in the next day or so some notes - no time today. Here is the new front page of the store until I get Spring finished up.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Esther!!! How sweet!

    Wishing you and your family a blessed year!

    With friendship,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete