October 22, 2008

Fat Quarters Coming Soon

I know, I know. I have been very neglectful of the blog lately. I have been busy prepping for a Craft Show in Soda Springs. I will be sharing a booth with a friend on Nov 15th at the Tigert Middle School. If you happen to be in town, please swing on by.

I will be selling some of my dresses, hemstitched blanket kits, hemstitched burp cloths, and clearance items. And yes, if you like the fabric prints used in my dresses, I am even selling fat quarters for all you crafters and quilters. The fat quarters will be available in the store after the craft show.


So on top of other pressing projects and customer orders, I am squeezing in prep for the craft show. There is a lot to do! Sign to order, business cards to order, display to put together.

In other news, I have created a store blog, Prairie Roses for all store related news. I wanted to separate the store a little bit from the Design Loft. The store blog will have product stocking, sales, promotions, give aways, etc. You can subscribe to the blog feed to instantly receive the announcements. The Design Loft will still feature what I am working on and other industry tech related subjects I happen to be thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment