May 19, 2009

The Hemstitcher Works!

After much stress and frustration, the hemstitcher now works. In some ways it works better than it did before, in others not as well. I had taken a picture of the difference between the two piercers. There is a noticeable difference in the shape of the new versus the old. Unfortunately, my digital camera died after taking that picture and I can't retrieve it off the camera. I am waiting on a new, fancier camera to arrive this week.

The book binding/making hobby has bit me pretty hard. I am not sure when the sewing mojo will come back. I have ideas floating around in my head but they haven't moved me enough to start them. Plus it's summer. That means lots of yardwork, gardening, and my annual renovation marathon.

I have been working on some new projects that I wish to share, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment