January 06, 2010

New Jotter Notebooks

A new year and time for some new products in my Etsy shop. I am excited about my new jotter style notebooks because they are quick and easy to make - instant gratification. (No worries, I am still making my regular moleskin-styled notebooks with the elastic band). They are the perfect size to stash in a purse and are perfect for shopping and to-do lists. I am selling them in packs of 4. Only one style listed so far, but more to come.




On top of that, I am working really hard on improving my product photography. It is so much harder than I ever expected! I've been playing around with a DIY photobox, lighting, and camera settings. The picture above was finally ok enough to post. I'll be reworking all of the photos in my shop over the next couple of weeks until they are all consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment