May 28, 2010

Easy baby newborn hat

Just surfacing briefly. This easy newborn hat just came off the needles.


The hat goes with the booties I just finished. There is no intended recipient yet. These go in the closet for that next surprise baby shower invitation that seems to always come 2 days before the event. :-)


In the meantime, the guest bedroom re-do is nearly done. I intend on updating the bedding and decorating the walls, but that will have to wait till later. At least the painting is done. It turned into a much bigger project than I had planned. I was going to leave the stained wood trim as stained wood. But as I looked at it closer, it just was not in good shape. So I had to prep (read set and fill nail holes, sand, etc) all that trim and apply two coats of paint. I think it turned out pretty good.


The tulips have finally bloomed and they look great despite being hit by a pretty hard frost and snow last week.


I will be dividing more tulips in a few weeks. Anyone need tulips?

No comments:

Post a Comment