May 11, 2011

Easter dresses

I'm still trying to catch up after a very busy couple of weeks. And now that the snow has finally melted - though not finished snowing, apparently - I'm now preparing for my annual summer reno projects, dig and plant the garden, manage some car repairs, and try to figure out some problematic sewer main problems. Anyway, I can't seem to catch my breath. I do have some projects to blog about and this the first chance I've had to show and tell.

Two of my nieces needed new Easter dresses. They both loved them. Miss E received the blue dress and she calls it her Cinderella dress. Neither wanted to take their dresses off at the end of the day. As frustrating as that is for their mom, I love hearing they loved my dresses enough to sleep in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment