January 18, 2012

Not another hobby

DH always has a hard time shopping for me. Especially for girly stuff like jewelry. He thought I might like jewelry making and encouraged me to try it out. I resisted for a long time, but finally caved the last few weeks. It is easier and more fun than I thought.
These two necklaces are my first attempts. I need to work on a few skills like wire wrapping and working with split rings. But, I think these turned out ok. The chain necklace with the pendant can be changed out with others as I make them.

I don't need another hobby, but I think I'm hooked.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty amazing! Apparently, you had it in you all along;) I love making jewelry too, but there are so many things that I'm working on constantly that I would need more than 24hrs in a day to accomplish half of them. LOL:)

    www.keepingupwithdafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete