March 03, 2015

So much to do, yet so little time.



I knit this dishcloth in January. I wanted something mindless after finishing up the Myrtle cardigan. I used a size 8 needle and worsted weight cotton. This is my favorite dishcloth pattern because I like the square corners. I can't seem to do that on granny's favorite (diagonal) dishcloth. The larger needle keeps the stitches a bit looser, which I prefer for washing up. This pattern is the double bump dishcloth and is found on Ravelry.

I am back to pattern making and technical design again, which means my free time has shrunk. It is great to get back into it as I did miss it. The added work has delayed the grading book, yet again and made it more difficult to pursue other interests. It has also made me more tired. I haven't been able to get a handle on this chronic fatigue yet. Despite the extra work, I have to make an effort for down time and that is hard to do with two busy jobs. Mindless knitting in the evening is one of my go to activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment