December 10, 2008

A Free Christmas Stocking Sewing Pattern

Chistmas stocking ornament
This is a mini-Christmas stocking that I was selling in my store. Now that the store is closed, I am making the pattern available to every one as a thank you to my blog readers. The pattern is being released into the public domain. You can make stockings and sell them, or whatever you want, just make something pretty and give it to someone.

I am releasing the pattern only - no sewing instructions. The pattern has 1/4" seam allowances on all edges, but you can ignore them if you want. This is so you can use your own imagination in whatever you create. Have fun with it! Click on the image below to enlarge it and print it from your browser window.

Free Christmas stocking ornament sewing pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment