About a year ago I cut my blouse pattern out of tag board. I had cut the interior of the darts out because I thought it would be more convenient to just trace the dart onto the fabric. Sometimes this is done in the industry, but there is a better way. Anyway, this didn't work out very well.
So after I had made my most recent modifications, I recut the front and back blouse pattern pieces. This time I drew the darts in with the addition of drill holes. You can't really see them in the photo, but I used an awl to poke holes into the tag board. A pencil tip fits into the holes to mark the dart on the fabric. This should work better
Now I'm finally ready to buy some more fabric for blouses.